Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Farewells to be had.

So it looks like this next week will probably be my last shows. If they let us do shows during finals week, then you can bet your Pappy's sweet trophy fish I'll be there, but if not, I would like to thank all of my listeners, blog viewers, friends from the station, and any other supporters I picked up. The positive feedback I received was invaluable to me, and I can't thank you all enough. 91.1 FM has been in many ways a learning experience; one that teaches through harsh public humiliation and inwardly cast ridicule, seasoned by imminent threats of the ever omniscient FCC. But most importantly, it was an opportunity for me to do what I love at school, which is listen to music and share it with others. Thanks again, and you can rest assured that if I get involved in radio later on in life, you will know by the bombardment of facebook updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment